How Skill Moves in FIFA 17 Works?

Posted
Rating:
#105 (In Topic #85)
Standard member
luckypants is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’

FIFA 17

Last night, this turned into an idea on the restrictions I'm going to impose on myself for FIFA 17, and I thought you might find it interesting. Besides for FIFA 17 upcoming series, you can get  here with cheap prcie. Forgive me if this sounds like Kazooie's Skill to Glory series.

I'm only allowed to start with 2* and 3* skillers. I have to earn my way to 4* skillers, and then again for 5* skillers. To unlock higher skill level players, I have to achieve some accomplishments.

The accomplishments are pretty simple. For each skill move at the given level, I have to score 30 goals where I used the skill move to beat a defender in the build-up of play. When I've done that for every skill move, I can move on to the next level.

I'll be grouping the 2* and 3* skill moves together for the first level. Anyway, let's say I'm starting there at the beginning of the year. I need to score 30 goals using body feints to beat defenders during the build-up. Then I need to do it with stepovers. Then I need to do it with reverse stepovers. And ball rolls. And drag backs. And on through heel flicks, flick-ups, roulettes, and fakes. Yes, this will take some time, maybe even a few months. That's a good thing, not a bad thing.

Then it becomes time to switch to a team with 4* skillers as both a reward, and as a new challenge. Blanco hops, heel to heel flicks, Berba spins, and all the rest will have to be accomplished before getting 5* skillers.

I'm going to try to track these things as well as I can, but I'll be honest and admit that I'll probably guess most of the time. ("I'm at 26 roulette goals, but I'm sure I've scored some others that I forgot to record, so let's move on.")

I'm going to force myself to do them all in order, just to reinforce the learning. (So I must do all 30 heel flick goals before I can move on to counting the 30 flick-up goals). I can use any other skill moves during the build up of play, but I have to use the given skill move for it to count. If you want to do this, of course, you don't have to have that restriction on yourself, and you could do a roulette, a ball roll, and a heel flick in one possession and check off three boxes. But I want to go slow.

If you want the first time to learn about the FIFA 17 latest news and professional guides.

Last edit: by luckypants

Online now: No Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions:

Contract Quick reply