The maintenance procedures required for each injection moulding location depend on different Table Mould(FURNITUREMOULD) cycle times. The following are some general principles that can be used by each table mould user to ensure the effective operation of table mould components such as hot runner, heater, guidepost and thimble to prevent unexpected situations.
1. Check whether there is any early warning rust or damp phenomenon at the blowhole. If you find rust or humidity near the hot runner exhaust hole, it means internal condensation or possible water pipe rupture. Dampness can cause a fatal short circuit to the heater. If the machine is turned off at night or on weekends instead of running all year round, the probability of this condensation phenomenon will increase.
2. Remember to remind the operator not to "clean" the hot nozzle head at the gate. If the operator happens to see a small piece of stainless steel at the table mould nozzle, it may actually be a nozzle assembly. "Clean up" what seems to be an obstacle often destroys the hot tip. In order not to damage the hot nozzle, please confirm the nozzle type of the hot runner system before taking action to ensure that all operators are trained and can identify all different types of nozzles they contact.
3. Slide the stop button. This work should be done once a week for machines that are not running all year round.
4. Check the resistance value of the heater interactively. You should have measured the resistance value of the heater when you first started using it. Now it is time to measure and compare it again. If the resistance value fluctuates by 10%, it should be considered to replace the heater to ensure that it will not fail at the critical moment in the production process. If the initial resistance value has never been measured, measure it once now and use the obtained value as reference data for future inspection of the heater.
5. Check the guide pillar and guide sleeve for signs of wear. Find out whether there are scratches or scratches. This kind of wear is due to lack of lubrication. If the trace is just emerging, you can also extend the service life of the guide pillar and guide sleeve by adding more lubrication. If the wear is serious, it is time to replace the new parts. Otherwise, the cavity and core parts may not fit well, resulting in different thickness of the cavity wall.
6. Check the flow of water-connect a hose at the outlet of the waterway to allow water to remain in the bucket through the hose. If the outflow of water is not clear or has color, rust may occur, and the unsmooth flow of water means a blockage somewhere. If these problems are found, drill through all water pipes again to ensure smooth flow (or clean them by any method you most commonly use). Improving the factory's water treatment system can prevent future problems caused by rust and blockage.
7. Clean the thimble. After one year, the thimble will become very dirty due to gas accumulation and film-like impurities. It is recommended to use a mould cleaning agent to clean it well every six to twelve months. After cleaning, apply a layer of lubricant on the thimble to prevent scratches or fractures.
8. Check whether there are fractures in the radius area of the hot nozzle. The fracture is caused by the clamping force brought by loose and hardened plastic fragments remaining in the hot mouth of the machine from the injection cylinder assembly during the forward injection. The cause of the problem may also be the misalignment of the centerline.
If you are interested in our products, you can click Chair Mould to learn more information.